Monday 16 February 2015

The N.W.A Movie - Countdown - Part 01

Oh shit!
My brother just sent me the link for the 1st trailer for the upcoming NWA Movie, Straight Outta Compton.
This looks sick as fuck. Growing up I was a massive fan of these boys so this shit got me excited...

"In the mid-1980s, the streets of Compton, California, were some of the most dangerous in the country. When five young men translated their experiences growing up into brutally honest music that rebelled against abusive authority, they gave an explosive voice to a silenced generation. Following the meteoric rise and fall of NWA, Straight Outta Compton tells the astonishing story of how these youngsters revolutionised music and pop culture forever the moment they told the world the truth about life in the hood and ignited a cultural war."

Digging in the vault, I came across some of my older mixtapes, I've got tapes from Dre, Cube and Eazy that I will be putting up here in the lead up to the film's release, which is set for around August time.

In the mean time check out the trailer below with an intro from Ice Cube and Dr. Dre...


No comments:

Post a Comment